Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My tank journey in pictures.

Here is my tanks journey in pictures. A lot has changed since I started this tank a year ago. My flora is a bit diffrent but fauna is still pretty much the same.
Flora as it stands now is:
Anubias 'nana'
Java Fern
Taiwan Moss
Ludwigia Repens broad leaf and narrow leaf
Dwarf Sagittaria
Cryptocoryne Wendtii

Fauna:
Celestial Pear Danios (CPD) which I was able to breed successfully. I will post about my breeding experiment later.
Cherry Shrimp
Ramshorn Snails
Malaysian trumpet snails

I moved cherry barbs to a different tank because they act more like Cherry Barbarians :)

So now to the pictures. Enjoy!

7.7.09
Anubias 'nana' in bloom












August 2009



Couple pictures of my Cherry Shrimps





9.9.09




Some more of the Inhabitants




October 2009







1.10.10

1.19.10

1.26.10


Anubias 'nana' in bloom again =)






3.09.10




No comments:

Post a Comment